Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fun with the Emmys

I'm enjoying the Emmys tonight - Jon Stewart's Daily Show has already won twice (you've all heard my shout outs for his show). Jon's pre-recorded monologue was fricking hilarious, including the "George Bush hate Black Sabbath" part. PS Did you know "Larry" is in the middle of hilarious, as in hi-larry-us?

I was excited Warm Springs won - I just Netflixed it and really liked it. A solid recommendation for you if you're an FDR fan like I am.

I heard about Huff for the first time tonight - several nominations and I was clueless. Makes sense since I barely watch any TV at all. Oh wait.

Ooh, Lost and Everybody Loves Raymond are the big winners. If you're on the West Coast I hope you aren't reading my blog right now. Have I mentioned HOW MUCH I HATE "EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND"? I'd rather watch Fox News. Thank god it can't steal awards from quality shows ever again.

I'm excited about this week being when many new shows start up their new seasons. Good times. Let me know if you have a favorite show I'm missing out on. As for me, the shows I looked up time/day and marked in my calendar (I'm a loser):

  • Scrubs (duh)
  • King of Queens (I don't care what you say Marc)
  • Desparate Housewives (unoriginal but a good-y)
  • Grey's Anatomy (such a good show)

4 Comments:

At September 18, 2005 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like Two and half men. Charlie Sheen cracks me up. Must be my pensions for druggie womanizers ;)
Christina

 
At September 18, 2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Brad said...

next year, could you put the "do not read if you're on the west coast" warning at the top of your post?

 
At September 19, 2005 7:26 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I didn't know you hate Raymond. Apparently we've never had the "how do you feel about Raymond?" conversation. I've only watched the show once or twice and can't say I understand why people think it's so amazing.

 
At September 23, 2005 6:44 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I think we should start watching Arrested Development...although I'm having enough trouble catching Earl, Scrubs or Will & Grace so I shouldn't even pretend I'm going to watch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home