Saturday, September 10, 2005

Q: Where are the 2006 Winter Olympics?

A: Torino, Italy.

I feel like I've heard a lot more about Singapore '08 than the upcoming games in Italy. Looking at Olympic Games, some are easily remembered, others I barely recall. I know Google will tell you all the answers, but not using reference sources, here's what I remember...

96 Atlanta
00 Australia
04 Athens

I know there's a Lillehamer winter games in the 90s and maybe Barcelona?, but apparently Winter Games are not as memorable for me. Without using aid, what else do you remember?

PS I feel like Zip will be good at this quiz, maybe only b/c she's the only person I know that's been to the Olympics.

4 Comments:

At September 10, 2005 11:38 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

I was planning a trip there to see the Curling in 06, but my friend's team did not make the finals to represent USA.

 
At September 12, 2005 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry dear, but the 2008 Olympics are in Beijing. I agree with you though, I haven't heard much at all about the '06 winter games.

-Heidi

 
At September 12, 2005 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not too good at winter olympic cities since I really only pay attention to summer games. Wasn't there a winter olympics in Salt Lake? - Zip

 
At September 15, 2005 8:21 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Is it bad that Singapore and Beijing are the same thing in my mind? I'm a bad person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home