Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dove

Surprise #1 about this weekend's trip: 2/2 people I stayed with, plus the person I traveled with, use Dove Deoderant. I'm surprised by that - what percentage of market share has Dove gained in the last maybe year the product has been on the market? Good job Dove - possibly powered by their Dove-likes-"normal"-women ad campaign.

On a not so great note, check out the creepy Dove Foundation - Mission: The Dove Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to encourage the creation, production, distribution and consumption of family friendly entertainment.

I hope the two are not at all related - I would assume as much.

Random thought - how weird it is that Dove soap and Dove chocolate both have the same brand name? Were the 2 at some point related businesses? Can you think of other examples of seemingly unrelated products bearing the same brand name?

1 Comments:

At October 08, 2005 9:27 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Go Dove. Clearly I'm a user and the whole blog world knows now. Not that I'm embarrassed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home