Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Let's get excited for...

A display of Puliter Prize winning protographs is coming to the Minnesota History Center. I've seen it in DC at the Newseum. It's a very powerful exhibit, and since I have now proclaimed I want to go see it, I'm going to make it happen. Plus, a good reason to venture to Cathedral Hill for food/drink. Or the Liffey. Or Casettas. Anyway, food + Pulitzer will happen between Oct 15 and Jan 15 for me.


Another thing: a TV show on Twin Cities Public Television - Mental Engineering. It is unfortunately on Saturday nights at 9pm, but is basically a panel of experts discussing advertising campaigns. Perfectly dorky in my book. It made me think I need Tivo.

UPDATE: Prior to going to Rudolph's Saturday night, I watched Mental Engineering! It was only a half hour show which surprised me and was as good as I thought it would be. They debated 4 commercials and often times made fun of them for being dumb. The commentator was a bit annoying, but overall, 2 thumbs up.

1 Comments:

At October 05, 2005 8:26 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I have VIVID memories of this exhibit and am excited to check it out again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home