Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Onion's Underrated List


Kurt Russell tops the Onion's Underrated List. Unlike normal Onion articles, this one is not fake. I agree with the Kurt Russell comments, disagree with the King of the Hills comments, and did not know that the website VeryVeryGay.com had proclaimed that Elijah Wood was very, very gay. But I am not surprised.

On the subject of gay, I would invite everyone to comment with their "gay or not" predictions (though only the "I think they're gay but they say they're not" predictions will be necessary). I'll update my blog if the predictions are accurate or not as more info comes to light/comes out of the closet if you will.

To start things off, I say Tom Cruise is gay. Reasons for this proclaimation are completely unnecessary, obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home