Monday, October 17, 2005

Rocky takeaways

I watched Rocky for the first time tonight, front to back. My findings:
  1. Boxing looks hard.
  2. I'm not sure why everyone loved this movie? I know that's unAmerican of me to say, lo siento.
  3. The longer I watched the more John's friend Matt Soloperto reminded me of Rocky.
  4. I felt I must have Eye of the Tiger for my iPod. I also wanted the Rocky theme Gonna Fly Now but couldn't find a good trumpet-y version like that of the movie on the iTunes store. There is, however, a polka-ish version (by the Columbia Ballroom Orchestra) which is quite comical.

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Big Penis Matt?

Carrie

 
At October 20, 2005 8:23 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Carrie/Alicia - you're being inappropriate. You're lucky I didn't delete your comment. Consider this your warning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home