Sunday, October 23, 2005

Too good to be true

I clicked on this espresso machine + coffee by the month club from Illy off of a banner ad which made me immediately wary of it. However, after reading through the fine print of the offer, it doesn't look bad. Get $500 off the cost of your espresso maker in exchange for buying $50 worth of coffee a month for the next 12 months ($600 worth of coffee). I realize this "specially priced" machine plus the amount you're spending on coffee is more than the regular price of the machine, but see the value in the loads of coffee you get, essentially, for free. I'm sure someone will fault my reasoning but I like the idea of the offer.

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2005 11:10 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

This is only a good deal if you use $50 of coffee a month. That's an assload of coffee. The last thing you need is cases of coffee sitting around your apt. Plus, are you really in the market for an $1,000 coffee maker. If so, you better start buying my dinner more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home