Saturday, October 22, 2005

Where to start...

I have pix to post and stories to tell about my week in St. Louis - one of the better trips I've had in a while and think about the competitors - I REALLY liked my Milwaukee work trip (which I apparently never blogged about), and the Frank Lloyd Wright and MBA inspired WI-IL roadtrip. Not to mention the monthlong trip to Europe that I enjoyed this summer. And prior to that, a super fun 6 day trip to SF (which I didn't blog about b/c it was a secret from my mom - see Alicia's blog for dets of our trip).

Just wanted to make a point of my recent fun trips so you take that into account when I say I had a fun trip to St. Louis. Pictures etc. to follow once I figure out how to get pix from my SD card to my new work computer since it doesn't have a SD reader, damn Dell...

I just landed and took a cab home and now have appx. 1 hour to prepare myself to go to the Jason Mraz concert with Julie and Alicia - this concert being reason I didn't stay in St. Louis for the whole weekend. I'm tired but stoked for the concert and VILLAGE WOK!!!!! Be jealous Marc, be very jealous.

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2005 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very jealious about the visit to the "Wok." My personal recommedation is the Chicken Fried Rice and the Fried Cheese Wonton. The FCW's, are a MUST. If you really flirt with the guy server who is totally hairless from waxing, he will usually give you the FCW's for free. Come to think of it, that flirting approach wil likely work better for me than for you, Laura.

LONG LIVE THE V-WOK!!
Marc

 
At October 22, 2005 8:43 PM, Blogger Della said...

Let me know how the concert was! That sounds so fun! I knew a guy named Jason Mraz back at ISU, but he was a drug dealer, no joke.

 
At October 23, 2005 1:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Marc, you will be happy to know that our order was as follows: cream cheese wontons, veggie egg roll, veggie fried rice, and mixed veggies (with white rice).

You will be unhappy to know that our favorite hairless waiter was NOT there last night BUT I think we usually went there on weeknights not Sat so maybe he still works there just not last night. Let's hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home