Sunday, October 02, 2005

You've got mail

As you may know, I'm a messy person. I'm not as bad as I used to be (read: Christina and Laura's room #22 at AKPsi) but know I'm messy. This is mostly related to the fact that I have lots of stuff and LIKE HAVING LOTS OF STUFF. I don't want to get rid of stuff. I'm happy when I have lots of stuff - other people are happy when they don't have lots of stuff (read: Alicia, Zippy, other minimalists). Don't be mean because I like stuff.

This being said, I am REALLY good at handling my mail. Sorting my mail and dealing with it is one of my favorite things. Not kidding. I just got home and picked up Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's mail and have it sorted, filed, and the action pile is ready to go. If I could implement this strategy into every facet of my life I might be clean enough to satisfy Alicia as a viable roommate. Except that I'm not getting rid of my stuff, not now, not ever.

On a related note, I would like to brag about my ability to keep my kitchen very clean. I am messy, but very good at food safety and sanitation. If I don't brag about it, who will?

PS If you don't know, Zippy is VERY good at bed making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home