Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Action required

I have a few rules about my blog:

  1. Don't write my name out so people can google me and find my blog.
  2. Don't write about work specifics (people get fired for that).
  3. Don't write about people at work that suck b/c if someone you work with down the line becomes your friend and you give them your blog address and they read a few months back they may find the mean thing you said.
  4. Don't write about people in a negative light when they could find out about your blog through someone you know and who may read your blog.

For this reason, rule #4 specifically, I can not blog about one of the funnier things I've found online. However, a simple email to me or comment on my blog will let me connect with you the funiness (word?) I found. Holla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home