Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Better late than never

I was in St. Louis for work Oct 18-22 and am just posting the picture now - my bad. I thought I'd throw these out before I leave bloggerland for a few days - I'm not bringing my computer with to Vegas so I'll have to blog when I get back on Tuesday and will hopefully post fun Vegas pix next week. I'll try not to suck at belated picture posting.

Fun pictures from the week include visiting the Arch, and many from Trivia Night. One of my favorite parts of Trivia night was the heads/tails contest. Since the evening was a fundraiser, they would collect $1 from everyone who wanted to participate. Then we would all stand up, and pick either heads/heads, heads/tails, or tails/tails -- indicated by putting our hands on our ass and/or head. Then, they'd flip 2 coins and announce the combo. If you were correct, you stayed standing and stayed in the game. If you were wrong, you were out like in dodgeball.

After 3-4-5-6 rounds, there would be last man standing who'd gotten the flips right each time and they walked away with 50% of the pot, the fundraiser kept the other 50%. Good times had by all, I kid you not.

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2005 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

St Louis may be cool--but i am sure it is not as much fun as La Crosse WI. We are home to the world's largest 6 pack, and at one intersection (3rd and Pearl) there are 42 bars within a one block radius. I believe that is still a world record.
Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home