Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ensemble casts

A few weeks ago I watched Can't Hardly Wait, an Alicia recommended ensemble cast movie. I think Turk's appearance really made it for me (where the F is Scrubs anyway????) - though the sister from Six Feet Under I also liked quite a bit.

It reminded me how much I really like - Love, Actually. Then I couldn't think of any other ensemble movies I've liked or seen at all. I know there are these types of movies all the time - I like them. Any other ensemble cast recommendations for me?

4 Comments:

At November 16, 2005 10:14 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

great link to what kind of blogger are you! Put it on my site as well. What about the Films of Wes Anderson? Bill Murray, the Wilson brothers, Gene Hackman, Angelica Huston, Ben Stiller...

 
At November 17, 2005 2:17 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Ooh - I also watched The Outsiders, not really an ensemble cast because it was before they were stars...

 
At November 17, 2005 1:03 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I 100% agree on all the Wes Anderson movies. You would also like Playing by Heart. Not sure if you've seen it.

 
At November 18, 2005 10:18 AM, Blogger AMF said...

Have you seen St. Elmo's Fire? 80's flick before they were all big stars. I like it, and it's a good cast. Rob Lowe was dreamy back then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home