Monday, November 14, 2005

FUN
  • My new Stevie Wonder - The Definitive Collection CD
  • Learning Kelly Clarkson is the new Cher (potentially - but she'll need a "if I could turn back t-i-i-i-i-m-e" for the Gays to emulate)
  • Getting to see 5/5 of the people I wanted to in NY w/ very little prior planning - Kerry, Michael, Glenn, Rob, and Kris (and Missy, duh)
  • Finding out there's a Transit Museum in NYC
  • Finding Harpoon Winter Warmer on tap and having 2 pints and introducing Rob, Missy, and Kerry to the most wonderful beer honoring the most wonderful time of the year

NOT FUN

  • Getting up at 3:30am so I'm ready for my SuperShuttle to pick me up between 3:45am and 4:00am and not getting in the shuttle till 4:35am -- and then having him say he thought it was Morningside Drive not Morningside Avenue after I specifically made a HUGE deal about AVENUE (NOT DRIVE) 3 separate times when on the phone w/ the company
  • Having the cabbie in MSP bitch that I was only going to Eagan - a okay-ish fare mind you - and then rounding up my $16.05 to $17 and looking at me as though I hadn't bothered to tip him when I gave him $19
  • Having to put the Transit Museum on my To Do list for next time because it didn't happen yesterday
  • Only having 1 pint of Yuengling the whole weekend b/c it was NEVER available at the bars we were at
  • Not have the foresight to buy cases of beer w/out distribution in MN to bring home w/ me ala Honeyweis Green Bay - Boston via plane or Yuengling PA - MA via John's truck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home