Monday, November 14, 2005

If Match said I was a match, I'd ask for a refund

Through a series of strange (but not unfortunate) events, I ended up cruising (the Gays are rubbing off on me -- hehe PlanetDan joke) Match.com for Denver tonight looking for a guy I know.

QUICK PS - From her on, I'll try to say "I know a person/guy/woman who..." rather than "I have a friend who..." when the people I'm referring to are not real friends (read: their number is not in my phone, that's what defines friendship).

So while cruising, I found that a couple of boys have jumped the gun on the Holiday season. I thought it was bad when Target started putting up xmas trees on October 10, but seriously guys - do not create a holiday themed Match.com login name in October - wait till after Thanksgiving but plan to have found your match by Dec 26 because otherwise you'll be dated and that will make you unattractive to the ladies.

And, when you ask your friend with the nice digital camera to take your pix for Match.com while you take off your shirt and pose wearing [only?] a Santa hat, remember - associating any season with your Match.com picture will require constant updates that could become quite formidable. Ooh, and question why your good friend w/ said digital camera didn't slap you upside the head and tell you to knock it off, stand on the deck wearing a t-shirt and get your Match.com profile setup in a less idiotic fashion.

What kinds of girls will be "winking" at these two? I can only imagine. As my grandma would say, "It takes all kinds". I don't think that by "all kinds" she meant references in Mr. P. Santa's profile to what it takes to count to 12...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home