Monday, November 14, 2005

(I've Been) Hangin' Around

with Terrell Owens

I do believe that Counting Crows reference plus website dedicated to T.O. = my Christmas present to Heidi.

Happy Holidays, Heidi!

PS We had a târ-rel vs. tur-rel conversation at work last week. While I understand that looking at the name doesn't tell you the correct pronunciation, I'd have thought that having him in the news thousands of times each football season would help you learn the correct way to say tur-rel Owens' name.

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, it's the best present ever! At least someone had the decency to celebrate his 100th TD.


-Heidi

 
At November 15, 2005 8:48 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'm 99% sure Terrell rhymes with Carol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home