Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sucks like a Hoover

With the upcoming trip to Vegas, I started thinking about what to do on day 4 of the trip - that's when the machines have been beeping too much and you start to go crazy and can't wait to get the hell out. In order to avoid this craziness and things that could occur during this day (might think Scientology is a good idea, might use the rest of my available credit limit to place $ on one number in roulette, etc.) I'm researching taking a day trip to Hoover Dam.

Things I didn't know about Hoover Dam:

It's only 30 miles from Vegas.
It's right by Arizona.
It's right by the Grand Canyon (ok maybe I knew there was a correlation between the Dam/Lake Mead/the Colorado River, maybe?)

If I have my way, I'll get to visit 1) the Dam 2) Arizona, a state I've never set foot in and 3) The Grand Canyon (which must be one of the wonders of the world?) in the next month.

Ooh - another thing I didn't know - one the advertised "best bus tour of the Hoover Dam" they have the only "5 star diamond" tour and offer.........

VIP LUNCH PASS for 5 DIFFERENT VENUES INCLUDING PIZZA HUT PAN PIZZA

Wow, Pizza Hut is very VIP - who knew?

1 Comments:

At November 04, 2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

We definitely have to go now. You're not dumb, I did not know the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon were so close. Plus, I remembered I have a free rental car day from National. Giddy up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home