Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanks Carson!

Carson Daly turned on our friend Earl to karma.

He turned me on to the Golf Digest's Hollywood Top 100 golfers. Interesting.

Though I must say that if everyone that contributed any effort toward making an end of the year "top" list would put that time/money/effort toward solving major world problems, I think we'd get somewhere with that stuff.

Any comments regarding the power of bloggers turning to solving world problems instead of wasting precious moments of life doing this will be deleted.

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 8:56 AM, Blogger Della said...

I'm dying to know who this mystery J-town boy is. . . and there's a decent chance that I have made out with him. For some reason I get kinda crazy when we have a J-town night. E-mail me this mystery man's name and I'll make it a point to make out with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home