Sunday, November 13, 2005

You probably already are on the DL as in distribution list

If you like Planet Dan, you'll like Aaron Karo.

I went to his website which is really been spiffied up lately to search for his "bar close is too late in NYC and makes going to work the next day impossible" article but can't find it because 1) it didn't find a decent search and 2) only articles 26 forward are on the web b/c the rest have been published.

As I was cruising, I found a rumination from last year about people getting engaged. On point, considering I have 5 friends getting married next year (but surprisingly, no one has gotten engaged since Amy in September - but I bet Q4 is HUGE for engagements so who knows...).

Then the point about slow walkers and toddlers which which I SO agree w/ esp. as Missy and I shopped on 5th Avenue the last 2 days. And the theory that hot girls are attend bad basketball games. So funny.

To do: waste time at work "reviewing" issues 26 forward from Aaron Karo.
To do: read this transcript of an Aaron Karo stand-up show in Florida from last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home