Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back home (well J-town)

My family and I made the 7 hour trip home from Rapid City to Jackson after spending the last 4 days in South Dakota. Let me tell you - 4 people plus loads of my sister's luggage packed in our car is not fun. Not fun. Especially on your birthday :(

But now I'm at my parents till Thursday, then back ot Mpls, then to Chicago for New Years. I'll give a full report later but now I'm getting hassled to share the internet, because more than one computer can't be online at once at my parents :(

But, I'm enjoying Boulevard Brewing's Nut Cracker Ale so all is not lost. Mmm, beer.

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 5:53 PM, Blogger AMF said...

Happy belated birthday! I tried calling you, but couldn't get thru. Expect something in the mail when you get back to Mpls :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home