Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Birthdays

As I wish Amy a Happy Birthday (your card is in the mail!), I'd like to announce my own birthday coming up in less than 2 weeks.

OH wait, I don't need to announce my own birthday, the good ol' Jackson County Pilot was more than happy to broadcast the birthday news. My parent's didn't submit this request (when a friend/family member submits a birthday request, it looks like Liz Voss' on Dec 3o - reference to "still being Daddy's puppy") but somehow (probably through the Our Saviors Lutheran Church monthly newsletter?) the paper gets the birthdays for the 3500 residents (and apprently, people who haven't lived there since 1998) and publishes them without even asking for your birthday to be announced. This will be sure to result in birthday wishes from little old ladies all around town.

Thank you Google Alerts for letting me know this was out there on the interweb for all to Google.

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can thank OSLC for the birthday notice in the paper...you'll also be mentioned on KKOJ on your birthday about 9am. This is the only way G&G W remember any of these dates!

 
At December 14, 2005 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just clicked on the Pilot link...I think it says "daddy's little puddy" - does Tub/Pilot have p/b/d issues? Shades of first grade!
PS Those letters at the bottom of the page are tough to deciper - especially wierd g's and q's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home