Friday, December 16, 2005

Craigslist

I'm not sure if I've ranted before about my love for Craiglist. I love Craigslist. I've been searching it this morning and have a few fun things to share. At least I think they're fun.

SF was the first Craigslist. What was the second? Boston (all the other cities are listed here along with other facts)

I mentioned finding a date by dangling a ticket to a sporting event in front of them - I saw a posting for hockey tix last year in Boston. It's caught on in Mpls - want to go to a Wild game?

People post on Craigslist asking for help because they're poor. I'm not sure if this is real or how I feel about it.

RSS feeds on Craigslist RULE. I'm all hooked up to Mpls RSS for groups, activities, childcare, and volunteers. If you were searching for an apt, how much would RSS rule?

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 12:04 AM, Blogger AMF said...

I found two roommates on Craigslist. Worked out for me. I also brought a Gazelle for little $ in good condition. Too bad it sits in the corner now. Maybe I should try to resell it on Craigslist...

 
At December 20, 2005 9:23 AM, Blogger Laura said...

What's a Gazelle???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home