Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Doing the Netflix math

I think I've stated the I'm not sure what it would take to cancel Netflix. I'd have to be severely budget cutting to consider cutting off Netflix.

However, I still thought it'd be fun to figure out how much my cost/movie Netflixed would be. I've had Netflix 17 months and Netflixed 140 movies. This equals a cost/Netflix of $2.18.

I think this is a super good deal, way better than buying or Blockbustering AND there's not an easy way to calculate how many new releases I got within the first 2 weeks but it's a lot, let me tell you. For example, when I get home tonight there should be Roll Bounce and 40 Year Old Virgin waiting for me. Both came out on DVD today but Netflix mailed them to me yesterday so they're here today. Boo-yah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home