Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fun things

I like this quiz about news stories in 2005 - I got only a 60% but some of the questions were unimportant to me aka "Which state did Katrina hit first?" I don't really care, I'll remember important things about Katrina that I'll be able to recall in years to come and don't care what state it hit first.

I had fun browing this list of best shopping places in the world by type and enjoyed finding out that Manolo Blahnik doesn't have a website (even though Google had helped me conclude this about a month ago). I've been to a few - Harrod's in London, the Harvard Bookstore, a Manolo Blahnik shoe store...

I read about this beer, Pyramid, which looks like it's a series of brewhouses on the left coast but they also sell bottled beer. I can't quite tell if it's sold in retail outlets or only at their brewhouses? Perhaps Bejota can shed some light since there's one in Sac. I've never heard of the brand but would love to try their holiday beer, Snow Cap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home