Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hello lover

Prince William has been mountain climibing. He's entering the royal military academy in Camberley next.

He's also been working with the HSBC Bank in London???? Missy - hook me up!

Not to neglect Prince Harry (Trudy's favorite if I recall correctly)... He's been busy playing the British lottery twice weekly. He spends 2 pounds per week, and would donate any winnings to charity.

Prince Harry trivia - isn't it funny he was born at 4:20pm? No wonder he parties.

Also - if you missed these September 05 pix from Harry's 21st birthday (which you probably did b/c I didn't blog about it) they are WORTH a look. Yummy black and white pix of Harry and Wills together.

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, it was Prince William for me as well, so you're going to have to fight me for him! If I remember correctly, I got a huge poster of him for my 18th birthday (possibly from you or jenny j)!

 
At December 15, 2005 9:11 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Is it possible that Harry has surpassed William in hotness?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home