Thursday, December 15, 2005

I heart public radio

I was just reading my email newsletter from MPR and it turns out one of my membership perks right now is something I appreciate and value:

Exclusive Movie Screening
Minnesota Public Radio supporters have an opportunity to see the film "Memoirs of a Geisha" on December 22 at the Block E Crown Theater. Pick up your tickets at The Fitzgerald Theater box office starting today. Ticket good for you and a guest. One ticket per person. While supplies last.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for xmas the 20th - 29th but I'm glad NPR sent me that email. It made me feel value in the membership even though I can't use it and don't "actually" get anything of value out of it. Just a warm fuzzy.

PS If anyone wants to finagle getting this ticket b/c you can use it, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home