Saturday, December 17, 2005

iPod speakers for home

I was actually impressed with the selection of options at Target today for playing your iPod at home. They had a display setup with an iPod so you could test the sound on each - nice display.

Options include:

Altec Lansing Inmotion Portable Speakers

Logic3 iStation Speaker System for Apple iPods

JBL On Stage Portable Music Station (not on Target's website)

Since all of these are sketchy brands, I'm not sure about any of them. I like the JBL the best because of the look and the volume controls - you just touch this metal button and it moves up or down - very iPod-like controls (no actually pushing buttons you know). Not necessary but a purchase I've been thinking about - especially because it would rock out in my studio much more effectively than in normal people's houses...

Recommendations? Thoughts? Aside from Jen Meyer's Bose iPod player, I don't know anyone else with a home iPod player speaker system.

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 9:57 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'm getting #2 for Christmas, so I'll let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home