Tuesday, December 20, 2005

An update

In October, I posted a list of takeaways/recaps Alicia and I complied after our MBA roadtrip. Since we'll be redoing that route for New Years (one night in Madison, 2 in Chicago) I thought I'd update you on what we've accomplished in the last 3 months:

TO DO
Zoo Imax
Minneapolis Institute of Art
Summit Brewery Tour - scheduled a tour date in February
Frank Lloyd Wright home - Purcell Cutts
Cribbage Tournament at the Otter
Loft Living Tour - attended in October
Frank Lloyd Wright fan club - not as dorky/crazy as it sounds
Hard core book club - not joined but I've been researching
Hang out w/ Minta - not done but I have her email now

TO EAT
Ethopian food
Chatterbox - Alicia did it, I haven't so I'm leaving it on the list
Rossi's - done w/ Alicia and Heidi
Dino's - done w/ my mom
St. Paul Mexican restaurant - done on Sunday night
Asian restaurant by Beth's house
Martini Blu happy hour

I won't add anything to the list at this point, but I'm expecting additions in January - 12 hours of car time tends to end in lists...

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 3:09 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Let it be noted that I have been to the MIA at least one time and have thrown out the idea to Laura multiple times, but have always been shot down. I'm questioning her commitment to that activity.

 
At December 20, 2005 10:50 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

you need to go to Butter in Chicago!

and maybe the whiskey bar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home