Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What not to give

This article sums up the 10 Worst Gifts to give to your sweetie this holiday. Not applicable for me, but interesting anyway. I disagree with jewelry being cited on the women's list - I've gotten appropriate and pretty jewelry for a gift with minimal hinting so I think it's not the "worst gift".

As for the men's list - I thought all items listed were obvious. Would a woman really buy her man a self help book or clothes hamper? Annoying girls probably DO buy their guys "cute teddy bears, a mix CD of love songs that’ll make your heart stir, and flannel pj’s with a really cute heart pattern" - why don't guys dump girls like that? They should.

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 1:37 PM, Blogger elizabeth said...

I have to agree with your comment. Diamonds work for me. Lots of sparklin diamonds. (Came here through Dan land - hope you don't mind) Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home