Thursday, December 29, 2005

YEAH SCRUBS!!!



Hallelujah - Scrubs will be back in January. Mark your calendar for Tuesday, January 3 at 8pm CST. Each Tuesday night in January, they'll show 2 back to back NEW episodes. Then it goes off the air :( because of the Olympics. In March, it'll be at 8pm and Joey (ick) will likely follow at 8:30. But January holds in store 8 NEW EPISODES! Yipee.

I've been stalking a few websites for Scrubs fans my favorite is this message board. - turns out the show hasn't been renewed past this season so you can contact NBC and tell them you love the show. I also found some fun video blogs about the show.

If you do not watch this show, you are likely not my real friend. But regardless, you should tune in next week for the premiere of the award winning season 5! The show rocks!

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 10:00 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

I've been watching this show since episode 1. I'm curling that night- so we are taping it.
I'm glad to see someone else who is excited about the return!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home