Monday, January 02, 2006

I couldn't make this shit up

I read one of the more "out there" Craigslist posting today:

Millionaire Group
Date: 2005-12-28, 3:10PM CST

want to get together with others to support each others quest for wealth etc. Brainstorming in required and please no neggies.

Sounds like the perfect play group for ex-roommate Tom. He was so nuts but I wish I had a picture of him and his attempted business plans spread throughout our small apartment (North End restaurant guide, "fancy" soap to name a few) so his memory doesn't fade in my mind.

Because he was a strange, strange man. I'd also like to remember his last name so I can google him. It started with an R. Maybe he has a blog so I could keep in touch with him from afar. I haven't talked to him since the day he moved out of his apartment and got married.

UPDATE: Figured out his last name. And that aside from a budding businessman, he is also a budding author. You can actually buy his book?!?!?! And here's an interview with him regarding the book. Damn, he's famous. Tom also posted a review of the book he wrote himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home