Thursday, January 19, 2006

If you missed Earl you are a bad person.


Tonight's episode guest starring Giovanni Ribisi is definately in my top 3 list. Which doesn't seem like a lot because there have only been about 12 Earls so far, but it was super funny.

One of my favorite parts: the Crab Man act in a heist like the Rubberband Man he plays in the Office Max commercial. (Office Depot? obviously not a highly effective branding impression...)

In order to make up for it, you can come to my house in the next week or so and see it in my DVR - after that it gets wacked.

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger AMF said...

I missed tonight's episode because I was still visiting stores in Madison :( Isn't Minneapolis only a few hours away? I could come watch your tivo'd episode.

And stop blogging so much! It's taking me too long to catch up on all of your entries. Maybe I should get a better data plan on my phone, and I can read them in the field when I get bored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home