Sunday, January 22, 2006

Pandora helps you discover more music you'll like

I might have beaten Bejota to announcing Pandora. I can't figure out how to search his blog so I'm just going to assume I'm "first to market" with this recommendation rather than waiting for Bejota to judge one way or another.

Pandora is a website that will recommend music for you based on what you like. Simple enough.

Except the cool part is that it creates a "radio station" that plays other songs you'll probably like based on what you tell it you like - and then describes why they recommended it, and you get to listen to similar-ish songs/artists. It's very fun.

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Brad said...

You beat me, way to go. I´ve heard of Pandora, but never given it a try. Perhaps now I will have to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home