Wednesday, January 04, 2006

PHEW (not crazy)

Alicia and I have been shopping at JC Penney lately.

I'm not being sarcastic.

We've found super cute clothes there lately. And we were questioning our sanity and if we were about to start buying electric blue business suits. But now we can stop our self-doubt because I found an article online that "proves" JC Penney actually has cute, trendy clothes.

Now all I need is one confirming it's okay I've recently bought clothes at Maurice's and Herberger's.

4 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 5:28 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

This makes me feel much better. Good to know my wardrobe will not soon resemble that of she-who-must-not-be named.

 
At January 04, 2006 8:28 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

I got some great cami's from JcP! Every now and then JcP comes out with some cool stuff. I think they're getting better buyers for the brand. Herberger's in my mother-in-law's favorite store.

 
At January 04, 2006 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"she-who-must-not-be-named" is probably a JCPenny's perferred platinum member. No Penny's for me. I think my grandma buys her bra's there.

-Marc

 
At January 09, 2006 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my grandma (who is over 80, but i cannot divulge her true age. my whole family has been threatened with being "haunted" if we ever put her DOB and DOD on her tombstone/obit/etc) has worked at JCP for about 25 years. therefore, every christmas, bday, etc i get clothes from JCP...can you tell the difference???? no. but i think that is more due to the fact that grandma is a surprisingly savvy shopper than JCP having fabulous clothes. nonetheless, laura, i approve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home