Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Please come to Mpls!


Jet Blue just started serving Dunkin Donuts coffee on flights. Since there aren't stores in Mpls, it'd be a great chance to get my yummy coffee while going somewhere, 'cept there's no Jet Blue in Minnesota, either. Damn.

As I've stated before, Dunkin Donuts is good because of their coffee not the donuts (but the donuts are certainly not awful). This article confirms - "although its name may suggest otherwise, about 70 percent of Dunkin' Donuts' sales come from the beverage and not the baked goods."

As a side note, for some reason, Forbes has a slide show featuring the top topless beaches? Why I'm not sure...

4 Comments:

At January 24, 2006 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be because I haven't had DD coffee in a few years, but last time I did I SWEAR it had a hint of green bean taste. It's bizarre but hopefully they've fixed the green-bean-tasting coffee problem.

 
At January 24, 2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

topless beaches = cool except when people try to take your picture

today = coworker's bday

me = drunk

 
At January 24, 2006 10:54 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

FYI: There are two DD's on Wisconsin Ave in MKE. One near Marquette Univ. and the other is in the 300 East Block.

 
At January 24, 2006 11:44 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Ooh, I know there are DDs in MKE - at the hotel I usually stay at I can see the Wisc Ave one from my hotel room. I haven't hit one up there yet but I have a feeling next time I'm there it's a #1 priority - my winter DD cravings have started.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home