Friday, January 20, 2006

Pond hockey

The US Pond Hockey Championship is this weekend at Lake Calhoun. Since it's right by my house, I feel like I should at least check it out for a bit. More interesting to me is the Gopher alumni vs Badger alumni on Sat at 5:30pm. Could be fun.

More pond hockey news:

Christina's going to the Feb 11 Badger vs. Ohio State hockey game at Lambeau (yes Lambeau). I want a full report!

Apparently, the Gophs are planning a game in the Metrodome next year? Not pond hockey but interesting...

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I would love to check out the gopher/badger game after beer making. I'm sure Stu Sendon and Johnny Pohl will be there. Right....

What about Roberg? I could see him actually showing up/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home