Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The shennanigans of Mr. Tom

I've discussed roommate Tom before - just last week I believe. Roommate Tom is known for crazy business plans and making soap in our 115 sq ft living room. This headline screams Tom:

ScubaPixels.com Revolutionizes Online Advertising, Dubbed "The Web's First Scuba Diving Portal"

Tom has yet another new business and again, wrote a press release announcing it to the world. I'm stalkerish and found it - I'm glad I remembered his last name so I can keep track of him (I also have our lease saved in my memory box so if he's ever rich and famous I can prove I know him) and see what new business he's running.

The sad thing is that all his businesses are such silly plans that they make $0 and attract virtually no attention and within 2 months he's started another one.

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Della said...

Avs and I also come up with some pretty ridiculous ideas, but we also come up with some good ones. For example, our latest idea is a cell phone that has a breathalizer on it so you can't make drunk calls except to certain numbers. Not bad, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home