Friday, January 13, 2006

SHHHHHHH!


Guess where I went last night? The Safe House. I'd never been so thankfully Lyn gave me the password so I didn't have to do something silly to get it. I thought it was super fun - even though the bartender was subpar at best.

He pretty much ignored Lyn and I (which just doesn't even make sense so we decided he's gay, we're reasonable people) but the magician liked us. He performed a few tricks with each of us and we were appropriately impressed and delighted. Two thumbs up for the Safe House.

PS I think I like Miller High Life!?!?!?

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Brad said...

when in rome... it IS the champagne of beers, how can you not?

 
At January 14, 2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

jealous!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home