Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yahtzee Player Wanted

On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the weirdest, how weird do you think this person would be? Again, a random Craigslist posting I found today...

Yahtzee Player Wanted
Date: 2006-01-19, 9:22PM CST

I'm looking for someone who loves to play Yahtzee or Triple Yahtzee. Location would be a Starbucks or Caribou Coffee somewhere in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis. I supply the sheets. All you need to do is bring your own dice. Official rules prefered.

This would be only in the evening. If you love to play Yahtzee and don't have enough opportunities to play or just sick of playing on the internet and love the sound of real dice rolling, give me a message and we can set up a time and location. No personal information needs to be exchanged.

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2006 10:52 PM, Blogger AMF said...

That's really funny you posted that because Marc and I were going to play Yahtzee this weekend. We even got out the game, but never ended up playing. You know how I love to play games!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home