Monday, January 16, 2006

Yeah!

My friend Amy booked a trip to visit me the end of April. It'll be her first time to Minnesota so trips to the MOA and other fun MN places are in store... X your fingers that there isn't a blizzard :)

However, her request to "visit a Dakota" because she's never been there (and no one she knows has been there) has been denied. We're not trucking to Sioux Falls or Fargo during your 3 days in MN. Although, believe it or not, I've never been to NoDak so maybe a Fargo trip isn't that inappropriate...

4 Comments:

At January 17, 2006 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a decent mall in Fargo FYI. Also time it to watch NDSU vs. another new D1 team play a sport - Dad can fill you in on what would be good to see.

 
At January 17, 2006 9:19 AM, Blogger AMF said...

I'm so excited! Can't wait to see some of the things you talk about on your blog. And one more state/city to add to my list!

 
At January 17, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Della said...

Don't underestimate the intrigue of SD! The jaunt isn't really that far and trust me, in a lot of these small towns the culture is totally worth the experience!

 
At January 17, 2006 4:24 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'm excited for Amy to visit...and I love Della, but trust me, you're not missing much by not hitting a Dakota.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home