Monday, January 30, 2006

Yummy soccer boy




While watching the US team play Norway yesterday, I couldn't figure out who Taylor Twellman on the US team looked like. Today, I like to think thanks to enduring years of Felicity while living with Heather (ok I actually grew to like the show, same thing w/ 7th Heaven) I realized it's Ben from Felicity, Scott Speedman. Taylor was a integral part of yesterday's win - he scored 3 goals in the game.

Reading about him made me mad I never went to a Revolution game while living in Boston - I could've watched soccer which I like, seen hotties like Taylor, AND saw the Gillette stadium which is supposedly great. Stupid Laura - I need to start a list of "should've, would've" things, esp. in connection w/ living in Boston, because they make me crabby.

UPDATE: I noticed Taylor has his thumb taped in this pix, and also remember it was taped during yesterday's match. Why does a soccer player need a taped hand?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home