Monday, February 06, 2006

Highlights from Gastofs

For Dana's birthday on Saturday night, Alicia and I headed to Gastofs with my cousin Anthony from SoDak and his friend Ian. They came to town for the weekend and stayed in my studio apt (I got to have sleepovers with Alicia) and enjoyed a motorcycle show and Hooters at the MOA. Good times for 19-21 year olds that live in Rapid City :)

Highlights from the night include the following - the rest of the pix from Gastofs are on Flickr.

With my cousin Anthony - his close and tight haircut is the result of a mohawk sported last weekend for a party.

This man got his coat airbrushed with Scarface. Why? I don't know. But it was pix worthy.

Members of Team Boot: Alicia, Ben (Nut), Chrissy, me w/ Alicia's fun necklace.

Chrissy looks amazed the beer went down so easy. Team Boot finished two boots - don't worry, there were other contributing members b/c if 4 people dranks two boots we'd probably die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home