Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New things

I got a new mousepad for work after working without one for the last 4 months. It is cute, and I just decided this week after petting Rich and Nicole's new boxer puppy that I like puppies. Who knew I'd like puppies even though dogs are not my favorite.

I also got a new travel mini mouse I hooked up just to test it - it is AWESOME. Compared to a tube of Chapstick so you can see how mini it is. The retractable cord really hits the spot. Nice - I'll never be on the road mouseless trying to Excel again!

2 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 12:43 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Might as well be Anne Geddes babies on your mousepad. A little too cutesy for me, but my work also doesn't make pet food.

 
At February 13, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Puppies Rule! I have puppies on my credit card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home