Sunday, February 26, 2006

Updates

I took part in minimal debauchery yesterday at Mardi Gras in St. Louis but had a good time. I think I actually had more fun making fun of drunk people than being the drunk girl... We ended up getting to Soulard around 1:30 after a two hour trek to get there. Jenny and I called it a night at 10 and cabbed home so it was a full workday's worth of celebrating Mardi Gras.

Work took my computer on Thursday to do a major update and I won't get it back till Thursday so my posts will be minimal if any until I'm back in Minneapolis on Friday. I'm not exactly looking forward to a week of meetings from 7:30am - 5:30pm but am happy it's only Tu-Wed-Th instead of my days at NAM of trainings in NYC/Wilton that lasted 4 or 5 days in a row...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home