Thursday, February 09, 2006

We are seriously in a fight.

That's right Kenneth, I'm talking to you. I wouldn't say you're as bad as Best Buy, but understand, my anger is very real. I was browsing the nice, pretty catalog you sent me with witty one-liners, enjoying it all.


Then, I look at the list of stores and something catches my eye --- there's a Kenneth Cole store in St. Louis, but not in Minneapolis??????

Bitch please.

This is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard (nothing personal, Missouri). I challenge you to lay your target demographics next to Minneapolis - it's gotta be a better match than St. Louis. This is the craziest thing I've ever heard and you'll once again get an email begging for you to put a store in Mpls. COME ON!

Or am I being to desparate? Maybe Mpls needs to play hard to get? Kenneth - I'm sick of your games. Just put a store in Mpls and I will shut the hell up.

4 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Laura said...

If anyone tries to side with Kenneth by saying "Well, there's an outlet in Albertville" -- I hate you.

 
At February 09, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Outlet does not count. I love Kenneth, but have always been disappointed by the outlet version. I've also emailed already, but to no avail. And - I can't believe I'm pulling out the MoA card, but seriously - the largest mall in America is here. Kenneth, bitch please.

 
At February 12, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger AMF said...

Next time you come visit we can go to the one on Michigan Ave if you want.

 
At February 12, 2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I may do that Amy... even still, it's the damn principle of it that makes me angry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home