Sunday, February 19, 2006

Where's Doug?

You probably either loved or hated Doug from TLC's Trading Spaces. He's back as the host of "Moving Up" also on TLC. I watched this show for the first time and I like the idea of it -- the premise is this:

Couple #1 is moving into a new home, and will remodel 3 rooms.

Couple #2 had been living in home #1, and is now moving into a new home.

Couple #3 had been living in home #2 and is now moving out.

Everybody moves and remodels, then couple #2 and #3 check out their old homes as they've been remodeled. The current homeowner gets to see the old owners' reactions to their remodels.

Kinda confusing, but essentially you get to see your old home after the new owner fixed it up. It's fun! I like Doug's role in this show - he's still opinionated and bossy without being mean or annoying (so far). New episodes at 7pm Sat nights.

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger AMF said...

Well of course you know I've seen the show since TLC is one of my favorite channels.

Have you seen Flip that House? I'm addicted! Moving up was my new show and then I saw Flip that House, and it took over. Put it on your Tivo sometime.

 
At February 21, 2006 9:48 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

I will agree with Amy, Flip house is a goodie. I'm getting ready for Bravo's new cooking contest/reality show.

Read an article down here about the woman up near you that buys houses and remodels them AND furnishes the entire house!

 
At February 22, 2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I added Flip that House to my DVR so I'll watch it next week and will give it a review then. Thanks for the recommendation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home