Monday, March 20, 2006

Capote!

How excited am I that after mailing a Netflix back on Saturday, I have Capote (releasing on DVD tomorrow) that is shipping to me today! I heart Netflix. Unfortunately, I'm in St. Louis through Thursday so I won't see it till then but it's nice to know it'll be there waiting for me.

And, after 4 weekends in a row of having big plans and following through with them both Friday and Saturday nights, I have virtually no plans for this weekend - yippee!

UPDATE: Also received In the Mix - Ursher's hot new movie. I'll let you know if it's as bad as I think it might be - or it may end up being Save the Last Dance-ish which would be fun.

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

oooh I heart Capote. I might come watch it with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home