Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fabulous

Renee and Steve's restaurant review website rocks!!! They're a MN couple that visit a randomly selected restaurant weekly and then post their review and have lots of top 10 and categorized lists which are fun. They've visited loads of places, and aren't typical critics that hate everything.

I can't believe I just found this website - granted they may be nutso or have awful taste, but I'm comparing their "top" lists and don't think they're too crazy. So check it out!

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my i also suggest www.yelp.com
michael's roommate is the graphic designer for this site. it is a combination of citysearch and friendster, but is MUUUUCCCHHH better than citysearch. it allows you to read reviews written by peeps and then check out the reviewer's profile and other reviews they have read so that you can determine if you feel they are a credible source. although not up and running for mpls yet, it is a great source for cities you might visit like sf, la, nyc or vegas.
-natty

 
At March 28, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I like this! Craigslist eventually made it to Mpls, I like to think this will, too...

PS You'll always be Natalie #1 to me. Unless I become a lesbian and end up with a Natalie, that might get you demoted.

PPS Mom I'm not a lesbian.

 
At March 28, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Laura said...

PPPS Nor will I ever be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home