Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How much steak do you eat?

I'm a member of ZoomPanel and get surveys occasionally online regarding new products or other market research. I think they're fun to take because I like market research and I get points that I can redeem for random things but that's the secondary reason I play the survey game - it's mostly the nerdy research part.

Yesterday, I got a survey regarding my dining habits, and it queried:


How often do you eat steak?

  • Every day
  • A few times a week
  • Once a week
  • Once every two weeks
  • Once every three weeks
  • Once a month
  • Less than once a month

Even though I actually like steak, this seemed a little ridiculous - are there people that eat steak EVERY day? Really? I can't imagine there are even that many people that eat steak weekly...

9 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet - thanks for supporting my company with your membership in ZP!

Kristen

 
At March 22, 2006 8:39 AM, Blogger AMF said...

Marc ate steak everyday when we were in Vegas.

We used to eat steak once a week until one steak gave me a bad stomach ache. Now it's every so often for me.

 
At March 22, 2006 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As to eating steak frequently, look at Napoleon Dynamite....all I remember seeing those guys eat was steak (or maybe ham)....remember Napoleon calling "come get some ham, Tina!"
Jeanne

 
At March 22, 2006 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are people who eat steak everyday. but most of them are dead from being on atkins.
-natty

 
At March 22, 2006 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Grandpa J would eat steak every day if Grandma would let him!

 
At March 24, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger mkecurler said...

Yes,there are people who eat steak every day. I have clients who dine with us once a week! I'm guilty of steak once to twice a week during my new client season (May-June).

 
At March 24, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Laura said...

All of this steak eating is seriously blowing my mind. I had no idea people lived like this...

 
At March 25, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't had steak in years, not that that's news to you, but I thought I'd balance out the crowd here. Where's the box for having steak once every 5 years...that's about my average.

 
At November 22, 2008 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

filet mignon, every single day. Not because I"m trying to be slick, but because it's so lean. My heart actually STOPPED having PVC's when I started eating filet every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home