Friday, March 03, 2006

Insurance advice

I'm looking at changing insurance companies - the only reason I got Liberty Mutual after graduation was because I lived in Mass and literally there are 2-3 companies that offer auto insurance in the state because of the f-ed up blue laws there... With a new car, I'm wondering what's out there that's cheaper...

Unfortunately, I still have an accident in my prior 5 year history :( :( :( but it still looks like Geico is $300 cheaper! Anybody have them? Or a different insurance company recommendation or un-recommendation?

2 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 4:42 PM, Blogger Brad said...

esurance

 
At March 05, 2006 8:14 PM, Blogger AMF said...

I have State Farm and just about everyone I know has SF. I'm going to get Marc to switch over when we get married so we can get the married discount thing.

If you get in an accident with another SF insurance vehicle you don't have to pay the deductible.

They are proly more than what you are looking at, but I think it's worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home