Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mickey D's fancy coffee

Tomorrow the premium line of coffee launches at McDonald's nationally. It's been planned for a while, and I'm excited to try it out. It looks like there's just one kind of beans (no flavors) and a fancy "travel" lid so it won't spit at me like Starbucks - I wonder how they'll price it. I'll give a review when I try it.

The article talking about the launch does a good job of reviewing how this move will affect other coffee retailers and why they didn't get into fancy coffee earlier.

2 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We ate at Mickey D's on Sat morning - I asked the woman working about the new coffee - she looked at me and said, we have new CUPS, same old coffee. Maybe Estherville doesn't get into the loop as quickly as other places, or maybe it's not really new coffee! Let me know how it tastes to you!

 
At March 07, 2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I am curious...get on this one, Laura!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home